Friday, January 21, 2011

Garden Show Today

MAYA:Today we went to a huge garden show. We saw a indian temple made totally out of flowers. There were son many people there. At the food part, they had tons of coconuts. The man would make a hole in the coconut, stick a straw in and you could have fresh coconut juice. I didn't try it, yet.

There was also a lady grilling corn and a drinking water station. I have to be very careful of the water I drink, so I don't get an upset stomach. I have been using bottled water and soda.

We spent the rest of the day driving around and doing a little bit of shopping. The traffic is really bad. My mom kept turning her face away from the window and would close her eyes. She would look at me and say"I love you and tell your brothers and dad I love them too", just in case I die right now! Buses and rickshaws were inches from our face. There was even a horse cart in the road and millions of motorcycles. We made it home and went out for a quick dinner. I hope I don't wake up on the middle of the night tonight

4 comments:

  1. hey maya when i heard that you did not try the coconut i said to my self i would of its probably warm down there its weird because here im the only one whos talking about your trip. but after a while all the girls will be talking about your trip. so wish i was there im really jealous well thats really it bye. katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi maya we have a game today and were going to miss you and we wish you were there today.do they play basketball in india? maya.s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maya and Nina, I really like the blog. It's very well done and your posts are great. Sorry I did not sign up earlier, but as you know I hate giving my information out. I put in a fake birthday, I have no idea why they would need my birthday to sign on to your blog. Very annoying.

    Quinn and I are having fun. Two snow days so far so you did not really miss any school this week. Only one day!

    We had basketball all morning and Randy is installing the dishwasher as we speak. So I'm going to go check on him now.

    Call me tomorrow AM on skype, I'll turn it on around 6:30 AM my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nina&Maya!
    Great to read about your trip! You must be having a great time! I love your pictures, I hope to see those places some day too.
    Nina,tell your parents hi from me, they look great!!!
    Take care and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete